Thursday 28 February 2013

Update for tomorrow

I am giving anybody who is up right now a sneak peek for my new post tomorrow. Exciting stuff! ( for me anyways ). I will be looking at another useful technique that slow shutter can be used for. It doesn't involve any movement or fancy styles, just a camera, tripod or anything stable to place the camera on. It will help you create lush vivid photographs! It will, but keep on looking out for my post tomorrow to get ahead of the game. Thank you for the people who visited my blog, all 84 of you ( almost double since last night ). I hope you all enjoyed your day and start capturing moments. Good night!

Here is a picture of my dog waiting for his ball. I name it " My dog waiting for his ball"
The settings were automatic on this shot because I used a "miniature effect" function included in the camera.
( "Never let the camera control you, you should take control of the camera" - Laurence Nacario)

No comments:

Post a Comment